- March 2021
Grilled Garlic and Lemon Tuna Steaks
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 2, 12-14 ounce tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into slices for garnish
- ½ teaspoon chives, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a resealable plastic bag and mix well. Add the tuna steaks and coat well. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat with the lid closed, 10 minutes. Add the Grill Topper to the grill and close the lid. Let the grill topper heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Oil the grill topper and add the tuna steaks. Sear side one for 2 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from heat and serve with sliced lemon and chives.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA