Blackberry Orange Tart... 23 Mar, 2021
Cinnamon Twists 23 Mar, 2021
Green Chile Steak 23 Mar, 2021
Low Country Skillet 15 Mar, 2021
Pulled Pork Barbecue... 15 Mar, 2021
- March 2021
Korean BBQ Ribs
Posted By: David Decicco | Posted On:
- 2 ½ pounds pork ribs, flanken style
- Sesame seeds and thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients. In a plastic bag or sealable plastic container, pour marinade over the ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
- Gradually preheat griddle to medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Spray with cooking spray. Cook in batches, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately.
All recipes are the courtesy of Lodge Manufacturing, TN USA